Sunday, October 24, 2010

The big day is over!

My sister Jessica got married this past week, it was a long day for us. Jaren did really well he was extremely exhausted but endured through it so that I could be there the whole time for my family, the kids did very well also. They were married in the Draper Temple and again I was there alone but it didn't seem so bad this time, maybe because there were others that were by themselves. We are very excited to have a new member of the family "welcome to the family Brian!"
I am really enjoying my job and the hospice nurse still comes to the house 2 times a week and I get another massage this week yeah!! the social worker also comes at least once every 2 weeks. I have stopped asking members of the ward to come in and check on him the other two days because they never show up when they sign up, it isn't worth it to send a sign up around and have nobody even come, even when they sign up to be here, someone told me maybe I should call them the night before and remind them but I don't have the time to be calling people to stop by I guess I will try a different route on those days.
Jaren actually came to church today also, the kids had their primary program so he came to watch the kids sing and say their part they did an excellent job we were very proud of them. Thanks to both sides of the family for coming to support the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment