Saturday, March 3, 2012

Enough is ENOUGH

I am so tired and worn out I have been sick for 3 weeks now it is getting old.  I started with the stomach flu and then the next week I had croup, yes croup I hardly ever get sick and I end up with croup how does that happen? my kids didn't even have it, nobody else got it or even a cold.  I must be so stressed out that I can't fight off sickness.  I have been having horrible nightmares that are so bad I wake up drenched with sweat and screaming.  I went to the Dr again today because I thought I had an ear infection, I stopped on my way home to get my car inspected and emissions so that it is legal again and it failed Safey inspection, I think the guys at the place thought I was a fruitcake because when they told me it failed and why I started crying.  I just kept thinking one more freaking thing I have to take care of and handle and find a way to get it done so I can get it re-inspected within 14 days.

We were able to get his wheelchair and it is a very nice one and he likes it a lot.  I think we finally got the insurance worked out finally for the pump and they also were able to qualify him for a continuous blood glucose monitor which will keep track of sugars 24/7 I know it isn't perfect because the readings can be off but it will make my caregiving life a little bit easier especially while I am at work. 

I went with a friend last night to see The Vow and it was so close to home I cried the whole movie, my eyes burned all night because of it, one part on the movie I was sobbing and tears were streaming down my face.  I got a little jealous though because they got a 2nd chance at their life together and I know that I will not have that chance.  It was a good movie and I liked it.  We put our kids and our husbands in the movie the Lorax and went to our movie ALONE and it was so nice and relaxing even though I cried the whole time.  I totally understood Leo and how frustrating it was for him to remember their happy lives together and that she remembered nothing about it, she didn't even remembering being married.  I also got a glimpse at how frustrating it is for Jaren to not remember things and how they get so agitated and ornery because they don't remember and people expect them to remember everything it was eye opening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment