Thursday, April 28, 2011

what now.......really?

I am just going to vent a little so if you don't like it, don't read it.  I think I can say I am done with trials this week, it seems like they all hit at once.  I can't take much more before I have a meltdown.  Please stop hounding me!! I finally have some nights where Jaren sleeps and I am up because of everything I am trying to deal with.  I don't even want to answer the phone anymore because I am afraid someone will want something and I just don't have to energy to talk on the phone.  I just want to crawl into bed and sleep my problems away, but I don't think that will ever happen.  I am trying my very hardest to keep us above water and I feel like I am failing miserably.
 
We went and met with a new neurologist and she was really good. PLUS she is so much closer than the UofU.  She wanted an updated MRI and I am interested to see what the progression is, he has not had one since 2007. She was very up front about telling us that she is going to treat him symptomatically because there is nothing that they can do with MLD. We assured her that we knew that and we just wanted to be treated symptomatically because we know there is nothing anyone can do to change the diagnoses. I think she will be very thorough and she will do everything she can to make him as comfortable as possible.  We had blood work and an MRI so now we just wait for them to call us back and let us know what is going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment