Sunday, March 31, 2013

University of Utah

We all went to the University of Utah a couple weeks ago to the class that is writing the book, it was so fun we enjoyed it and they were so kind.  I was a little nervous but once we got there it was so easy to talk to them.  I guess it is easier to talk to a group of people when you know a lot about the situation and since it was about Jaren and the disease it was very easy to answer their questions (well most of them) one of the questions was a little bit hard but I think I answered it the right way and that it made sense.  Elise and Lindsay were so kind and brought all the kids a lamp for helping them with this book project, Jaren and I got movie tickets and free babysitting!! I am so happy to help them and I know the book will be amazing I can't wait until I can read it.   




No comments:

Post a Comment