Sunday, September 19, 2010

September 19, 2010

Yesterday was an amazing day, We started out by taking Braxton to his soccer game and met my dad there so that he could take RaKelle to her soccer game so that we could go up to Bountiful for the iRace that Teamgive did as a fundraiser for MLD awareness and to help find a cure, it was very touching to see how many people came out to help MLD patients and the support that people give. Jaren was acknowledged as well as the other patients that are living day to day with MLD. Nikki and Callahan Williams are amazing people and parents they are the ones that are behind Teamgive and the fundraisers, they did a great job. Next time I will post about it on the blog so that we can get more supporters down in the Salt Lake Valley area.

After we were done at the iRace we met my dad back at my house so that he could pick up Ashlyn to go with him to take RaKelle to her Piano Duet Festival so that I could attend a bridal shower for my sister Jessica, we had a lot of fun. RaKelle did really well at her festival she scored a superior, and thanks to my dad for taking her to the festival so that I could be with my mom and sisters and meet Jessica's future in-laws they were a lot of fun and very nice.

I wanted to post about an open house that I am having at my house on September 25, 2010, from 1p.m.-5p.m. It is a Mix-A-Meal Open House, Jaren's cousin Mindy will be here to teach how to make your own mixes. come and see their complete line of kitchen tools and gadgets from Norpro, Bosch mixwers, hand and electric grain mills, canning equipment, dehydrators, Flirty aprons, snowcone makers, cookbooks, and water filters. Enter a drawing to win a FREE onion blossom maker! Bring a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment