Sunday, March 7, 2010



This is a family photo that was taken in 2008, We get family pictures done every year because who knows when we will be called home. We cherish every moment together even the fights! Living day to day with MLD has been both challenging and rewarding, I can't say that I am thankful for the disease but I am so thankful for the many things I have learned from it. I have learned a great deal from MLD it has put my life into perspective that nobody will ever understand until they are in my shoes. We live life everyday to the fullest, we love spending time together as a family. Don't get me wrong daily 24 hour care for him is not the easiest but I wouldn't have it any other way. I married him for eternity in sickness and in health. Our kids have days when they are so emotional I don't know what to do or say but hug them and tell them that they are loved no matter what.

In 2009 Jaren had been working for Reams Grocery Store in West Jordan Utah and what an amazing place to work the people were great with him and even though he had his days when I am sure they wanted to scream they were very patient and explained things to him and let him try again. James is the manager there and he has been an amazing support through this. He was so willing to work with Jaren and help him work as long as he could. Well the dreaded day came when Jaren would no longer be able to work. He was so caring when that day came we knew it was going to come but we didn't know when. He has been a great friend to us that means so much to our family that he will never know. It is hard to put into words the strength that he gives to me. We are so very thankful for the support from James and all of the Reams employees, Jaren loves to go into Reams and see everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment