Friday, April 23, 2010

April 23, 2010

Today has been especially trying for my patience Jaren and Ashlyn have been fighting non-stop I am getting so frustrated. Why does she pick on him until he snaps and then she starts crying because she says he hurts her, he is going to really snap and really hurt her or someone else. I guess it has been a very hard day he stood in front of the front door today to lock it and couldn't figure out what he was supposed to be doing, so I had to help him figure out which key to use to lock the door.
It is so frustrating to me when people tell me that they know what I am going through when they really have no clue. Just be supportive it's ok if you don't know what I am feeling but don't pretend, and think that everything will be fine, it will be fine, but for the time being it isn't and who knows when it will be. Sometimes I just need a listening ear and a good talk or cry with someone and then I have the strength again to move on.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you, J. You're such strong woman. I'd never be able to deal with everything you're dealing with. Love you!

    ReplyDelete