Sunday, July 18, 2010

Post Vacation

We have been home from vacation now for a week and a half and I can't seem to shake the depression. I have no motivation to do anything, my house is a mess and I don't really care I thought it was from exhaustion from being away from home but I can't get that crappy feeling away. It probably has something to do with the fact that I am not working and that I am the provider of our home it has been a great thing for the kids for me not working but very wearing on me.

I have been thinking a lot lately about how really alone I am when parents are divorced they can call the other spouse and ask them to do help run kids around to soccer, to baseball, to dance, to piano, to anything really but I don't have that luxury, please be thankful for the chance to be able to have help with the kids sports and everything that they are involved in and know that even if you don't like it please say thank you to your significant other or your ex for helping out!!

I am hoping for a great week this week and hoping that I can shake this feeling of no motivation and get in gear and get things done this week

No comments:

Post a Comment