Friday, May 21, 2010

Ashlyn's letter

Ashlyn's letter needs a little bit of background before I type hers. Ashlyn is 9 she has been having these horrible nightmares one was about her riding her bike and her dad was standing on the sidewalk and she ran over him on her bike and it killed him, and he letter states some things about that and I didn't want people to get the wrong intentions. She also picks on Jaren and they fight constantly.

To Dad.
I love you dad I hope you will never die because I love you a lot, I never want to kell you please don't heart(hurt) me if you don't I won't heart (hurt) you because I love you a lot I never want to kill you if you die all (I'll) be sad please write back on the next page
Love Ashlyn

They are loving this letter writing memory book, they keep saying we can have these letters forever huh mom? I am so glad they have an opporunity to share their feelings on paper and be able to get a letter back from their dad while he is still capable of writing his feelings down.

No comments:

Post a Comment