Friday, May 28, 2010

May 28, 2010

I have a lot on my mind right now so I am just going to write it all down.

I met with our bishop the other day and talked to him about how we are going to survive when our tax returns are gone and what I would do with Jaren during the day and that I can't put him in a home for 90 days. He firmly believes that I need to be home with the family right now and he is so willing to help me find ways to earn a living and still be able to take care of Jaren and his needs and also with the children. Bishop Sundberg is a great person and he has helped us in many many ways. We are blessed to have him as our bishop right now, there is a reason that he is our bishop for the time being.

Our family also had the opportunity to go and see How to Train your Dragon, we all loved this movie,there was a very important person that treated us to the movie and he made us buy popcorn, the kids were in 7th heaven. We go to the movies sometimes but we usually wait until they are in the dollar movies and then we usually don't buy popcorn but it is good to get out somewhere together and the dollar movies are not that expensive to take the whole family. Thank you so much to that special person that allowed us to go see that movie together and get popcorn and we were even able to buy drinks!! you truly are a great person.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for the people that are God's hands in our lives it's good to have people like that around you. I wish you the best it must be so hard. Your Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete