Friday, May 28, 2010

Emotional breakdown

Our oldest daughter RaKelle had an emotional breakdown the other night and I was so glad that she opened up to me and talked to me about it. She wrote a composition for a piano recital that she had a few weeks ago and called it "Sweet Heaven" her teacher saved it on a thumb drive and played it on an electric piano it was beautiful, she has been taking piano since October and I am amazed at how fast she has learned. Anyway I found her in her bedroom crying and I asked her what was wrong and she threw herself in my arms and started crying saying she didn't know why, I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere private and talk and she said "yes" I was a little shocked she does not open up to me very often. She said she was thinking about the song she wrote and she told me that the song was written for Jaren and she just started thinking how hard it will be when he passes on, she asked why does it hurt so bad and it feels like I will have a hole in my heart forever. I told her you will have a hole in your heart and it will never get filled and nobody will ever take her father's place and the hurt will get better with time but we don't know how long it will take. I went with a friend the other night and she stated that we will be surprised at how much we have already grieved but it will not make it easier we just might be ok faster than someone that passes suddenly. Thanks to wonderful friends that help me through rough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment